- BS, MA, PhD
- Research Associate, NERC-funded project 'The Impact of Evolving of Rice Systems from China to Southeast Asia' (2013-2016)
Archaeobotany of South-East Asia; urbanism; exchange and craft specialisation; political, economic and social landscape of Peninsular Thailand
Research Directory Records
- 2007 - present: Project archaeobotanist for the Franco-Thai Mission in the Thai-Malay Peninsula (Primary Investivator: Dr. Bérénice Bellina [CNRS]), sites include Khao Sam Kaeo, Khao Sek, Na Sak, Phu Khao Thong and Thung Tako.
- 2009-present: Archaeobotanical researcher for the 'Origins of Angkor' project (Primary Investigator: Dr. Nigel Chang [JCU]; Secondary Investigators: Dr. Kate Domett (JCU] and Dr. Bill Boyd [Southern Cross University], Dr Warrachai Wiriyaromp [Kasetsart University] and Dr Amphan Kijngam [FAD]) sites include Ban Non Wat, Ban Nong Hua Raet, and Ban Salao.
- 2012 - present: Archaeobotanical researcher in Non Ban Jak, NE Thailand for the project 'From Paddy to Pura: the Origins of Angkor' (Lead investigators: Dr. Dougald O'Reilly [ANU] and Dr. Louise Shewan[University of Sydney]; Co-directors of the project in Thailand: Prof. Charles Higham [University of Otago] and Dr. Amphan Kijngam [FAD]).
- 2012 - present: Archaeobotanical researcher in Sembiran and Pacung, Northern Bali for the project ' The Archaeology of the North Coast of Bali: a Strategic Crossroads in Early Trans-Asiatic Exchange' (Primary Investigator: Dr. Ambra Calo [ANU]).
- 2012 - Archaeobotanical researcher in Rach Nui, Southern Vietnam for the project 'The Archaeological and Biological Foundations of Southeast Asia, 2500 to 1000 BC' (Primary Investigator: Prof. Peter Bellwood [ANU]; Secondary Investigators: Dr. Hsiao-chun Hung, Dr. Marc Oxenham and Dr. Philip Piper).
- 2008 – 2013: PhD in Archaeology, Institute of Archaeology, UCL(AHRC Doctoral Studentship)
- 2005 – 2006: MA History of Art and Archaeology, Major in Southeast Asia, SOAS, London
- 2005 - 2006: Post-graduate degree in Asian Decorative Arts, British Museum, London
- 1986 – 1990: BS Economics & BS Commerce, major in Marketing Management, De La Salle University, Manila(Scholarship ‘Beca Reina Sofia’ - Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs)
Research Publications - new version