Dr Ona Vileikis Tamayo
Institute of Archaeology Gordon Square
Institute of Archaeology
- Joined UCL
- 1st Jan 2019
Ona is an architect and heritage specialist focusing on large-scale digital mapping and inventories in support of cultural [World] heritage monitoring and management. Her main geographic area of research is along the Central Asian Silk Roads.
Research fellow of the Central Asian Archaeological Landscape (CAAL) project.
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- PhD, Engineering Science | 2018
- Brandenburg University of Technology, Cottbus-Senftenberg
- MA, World Heritage Studies | 2008
- Universidad Javeriana
- B.Arch, Architecture | 2002