Centre for Critical Heritage Studies Small Grants 2018
16 May 2018
The UCL Centre for Critical Heritage Studies (CCHS) invites applications from UCL academic staff and research staff as well as doctoral students to the 3rd round of its Small Grants Scheme, the deadline for which is 15 June 2018.
CCHS Small Grants fund projects that lead to, or support, collaborative research on critical heritage studies. Funding of up to £2000 per application is available. In very exceptional circumstances applications up to £4000 may be considered. There is no minimum limit for awards.
Proposals are particularly invited that:
- involve collaboration between staff based in different UCL departments, and/or utilise cross-disciplinary approaches;
- aim to achieve research impact (through scholarly output, public engagement, influence on policy and practice, knowledge transfer or similar);
- aim to prepare the ground for new, extended research projects (including grant applications).
CCHS operates as an inter-faculty research centre led by the UCL Institute of Archaeology and supported by the Institute of Advanced Studies in partnership with the University of Gothenburg. It will lead the way in defining a new field of critical heritage studies which identifies and interprets evolving, multi-scalar forms of heritage and identity, and addresses issues of heritage justice.
- Further details about the small grants scheme and the application form are available on the CCHS website
- Any enquiries may be directed to the CCHS Administrator: Cécile Brémont