|Discovery:||in/on structure, 1958 inc|
|History:||Hamlin/2001, 63: `During conservation work at the site in 1958 a second inscribed stone was found, built into a fairly recently reconstructed wall'.|
|Dimensions:||0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 (Unknown)|
Hamlin/2001, 63: `It is now mounted and displayed against the (modern) wall which encloses the church on the west side'.
Hamlin/2001, 63: `carefully dressed trapezoidal slab'.
|Condition:||complete , good|
|Crosses:||1: latin; outline; straight; plain; plain; none; none; none; plain|
Hamlin/2001, 63: `An outline Latin cross is lightly incised'.
|Hamlin, A. (2001):||DELME|
Hamlin/2001 63 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; broad ; above cross ; undivided|
Hamlin/2001, 63: `above the cross'.
|Language:||name only (rbook)|
|Ling. Notes:||Hamlin/2001, 63: `It has been suggested that this could be a sept name, the Delbnae of the Westmeath/Roscommon area (modern Dealbhna, Delvin), but it may be best to regard it as an unidentified personal name'.|
|Palaeography:||CISP: The lettering is Insular half-uncial. The L has a wedge-shaped finial atop its ascender. The Es are in the open uncial form, the N is minuscule as is the M although the outer strokes appear to taper inwards. The initial D and E are conjoined, with the D having an ascender which bends to the left.|
Hamlin/2001, 63: `the first and last letters are less clear than the others'.