|Discovery:||recognised, 1932 Hencken|
|History:||Okasha/1993, 200: `The stone was recorded in 1932 by Hencken `built upside down into wall of St. Pieran's oratory' … in 1980, when it was last uncovered, the inscribed stone was observed by Dr. L. Olson and O.J. Padel'.|
|Dimensions:||0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 (Unknown)|
Okasha/1993, 200, cites Hencken/1932 that the stone built into a wall of St. Pieran's Oratory. This is now covered in sand although it was observed by L. Olson and O. J. Padel in 1980.
|Condition:||n/a , n/a|
|Decorations:||no other decoration|
|Hencken, H. (1932):||--]RN[-- | --]FA[--|
--] RN[--] FA[--
Hencken/1932 254 reading only
Macalister/1949 182 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; n/a ; n/a ; n/a|
Okasha/1993, 200, citing Dr. L. Olson and O.J. Padel, states `that the letters might be of any date and were not necessarily early Christian'.