|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1909 Macalister, R.A.S.|
|History:||First recorded in Macalister/1909, 14, and again as still on site in Macalister/1949, 47.|
|Dimensions:||0.61 x 0.66 x 0.09 (converted from Macalister/1949)|
|Condition:||incomplete , good|
Macalister/1909, 14, refers to a `flake from the stone' which removed part of the inscription.
|Crosses:||1: equal-armed; outline; straight; plain; circular; angular; inner curv; none; plain|
Macalister/1909, 14: `Four-line cross with a circle round the intersection, enclosed in a Greek fret-margin. Lozenge at the centre.'
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1909):||--]CTCORE|
Macalister/1909 14 reading only
Macalister/1949 47 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; broad ; above cross ; separated|
The inscription is above the cross and outside the margins.
|Language:||Incomplete Information (rbook)|
|Palaeography:||CISP: The inscription is in half-uncial. The E is three-pronged with an elongated middle stroke; the R is angular and minuscule and has a leftwards stroke from the top of the ascender.|
The text we have seems clear.