|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1949 Molloy|
|History:||Macalister/1949, 65, 69: `A number of fragments have come to light since CMS was published, many of them found by Mr. Molloy (of Clonmacnois National School) or his son, in the field walls in the neighbourhood'.|
|Dimensions:||0.0 x 0.0 x 0.0 (Unknown)|
Macalister makes no mention of the then current location, presumed to be on or near site (Macalister/1949, 69).
|Condition:||frgmntry , poor|
|Crosses:||1: latin; outline; straight; half-round; circular; cruciform; none; ind; decorated|
Macalister/1949, 69: `Cross with interlacing pattern in central expansion'.
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1949):||O~R~D[--|
Macalister/1949 69 reading only
|Position:||inc ; broad ; within quadrants ; quadrant|
Macalister/1949, 69: `The inscription appears to have been inverted with respect to the cross'.
|Palaeography:||CISP: The lettering is half-uncial. The D has an ascender which bends to the left over an open bow and the R is half-uncial. The fragmentary O may have been lozenge-shaped, or at least angular.|
Only a few letters survive.