|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1949 Molloy|
|History:||Macalister/1949, 65, 69: `A number of fragments have come to light since CMS was published, many of them found by Mr. Molloy (of Clonmacnois National School) or his son, in the field walls in the neighbourhood'.|
|Dimensions:||0.15 x 0.15 x 0.04 (converted from Macalister/1949)|
Macalister makes no mention of the then current location, presumed to be on or near site (Macalister/1949, 69).
|Condition:||frgmntry , poor|
|Crosses:||1: ind; outline; straight; half-round; circular; cruciform; none; ind; decorated|
Macalister/1949, 69: `Fragment...with terminal of a three line cross'.
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1949):||--]D[--|
Macalister/1949 69 reading only
|Position:||inc ; broad ; within quadrants ; quadrant|
|Palaeography:||CISP: Only a single D survives. It has an ascender which bends to the left over an open bow.|
Only one letter survives.