|Discovery:||first mentioned, 1949 Molloy|
|History:||Macalister/1949, 65, 67, is the first record of this stone, and states that it was found by Mr. Molloy.|
|Dimensions:||0.23 x 0.2 x 0.0 (converted from Macalister/1949)|
Macalister/1949, 67, records the stone as on site.
|Condition:||frgmntry , poor|
Macalister/1949, 67: `fragment...confused by cross-strike on the surface of the stone'.
|Crosses:||1: inc; outline; straight; half-round; circular; ind; inner curv; ind; decorated|
|Decorations:||geometric key pattern|
Macalister/1949, 67: `Fragment of a cross with key-pattern in the centre and interlacing decoration in the surviving terminal'.
|Macalister, R.A.S. (1949):||--] || TH | [--|
Macalister/1949 67 reading only
|Position:||n/a ; broad ; within quadrants ; quadrant|
|Palaeography:||CISP: The lettering is half-uncial. The T has a curved ascender and a flat top-stroke and the H is minuscule.|
Macalister/1949, 67: `Much clogged with lime'.
Only the T survives intact, the H being damaged.