This is a list of Dissertation titles from students on the Biosocial Medical Anthropology MSc:
- ‘Evaluating the effect of early age at menarche on sexual behaviour on developed countries’
- ‘The Healthcare Worker as a Resource: the Transformation of the Human into an Instrument’
- ‘Modelling trauma and stress through the syndemics framework’
- ‘Health and Resilience amongst UK lesbian, gay and bisexual women aged fifty and over’
- ‘Towards a new framework for multiple sclerosis (MS) pathogenesis. Is MS a biosocial Phenomenon?