Our Ideas Network
The Centre for Digital Anthropology has been developing extensive
networks with academics, industry practitioners and policy makers
- We are now formally partnered with the newly founded
Digital Ethnography Research Center at RMIT, Melbourne and are planning anumber of collaborative workshops.
- We were an organizing partner in the EPIC (Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference)which was held in London in September 2013 and continue to maintain our connections here through the Anthropology in the Professional World seminar
- We are working with Home Office to develop unique internship opportunities in Home Office User Research and are also developing internship opportunities with other corporate partners.
- The Government office for Science, which commissioned Daniel Miller to write a report on offline and online identity formation
- The Centre for Research on Socio-Cultural Change (CRESC)
- The Social Life of Digital Data Objects (SLODDO)
- The Visual
Social Media Lab
Page last modified on 12 mar 15 10:33