Our Ideas Network
The Centre for Digital Anthropology has been developing extensive
networks with academics, industry practitioners and policy makers
- We are now formally partnered with the newly founded
Digital Ethnography Research Center at RMIT, Melbourne and are planning anumber of collaborative workshops.
- We are an organizingpartner in the EPIC (Ethnographic Praxis in Industry Conference)which will be held in London in September 2013.
- We are currently involved withthink-tanks in France with the Government Agency on freedom ofinformation the CNIL , and the Infosoc Directorate General of theEuropean Commission which has produced the Digital Agenda for Europe
- European Commission’s The Onlife Initiative - A Europe 2020 Initiative
- The Government office for Science, which Commissioned Daniel Miller to write a report on offline and online identity formation
Page last modified on 26 feb 15 10:17