Please note that information about our Histology testing service can be found here and information about our Genetics testing service can be found here. The information contained on this page is only for the referral of patients to our service.
Referral letters should be addressed to one of the following consultants:
- Dr Marianna Fontana, Senior Lecturer / Hon Consultant Cardiologist
- Professor Julian Gillmore, Professor / Hon Consultant Nephrologist
- Professor Philip Hawkins, Professor / Hon Consultant Physician
- Professor Helen Lachmann, Professor / Hon Consultant Nephrologist
- Professor Ashutosh Wechalekar, Professor / Hon Consultant Haematologist
- Dr Carol Whelan, Consultant Cardiologist
Referrals for periodic fever syndromes should be addressed to:
Please include the following details in the referral:
- Patient contact details, including full address and telephone number(s). This will help us to arrange an appointment without delay.
- Any biopsy details (date and hospital where performed) and a copy of the final biopsy report.
- Bone marrow report, if available.
- Skeletal survey report, if available.
If you wish to discuss any medical issues prior to the referral please contact one of the consultants listed above on 020 7433 2725.
If you wish to check availability of appointments please contact:
Mr Rizwan Shaukat
Tel: 020 7433 2732
Send referrals to:
National Amyloidosis Centre
Division of Medicine
University College London Medical School
Royal Free Hospital
Rowland Hill Street
London NW3 2PF