- UCL Politics Expert Iwan Morgan Forecasts Obama Win
- UCL Americas - our US politics specialist Iwan Morgan predicts Obama victory in 2012...
- Dr Graham Woodgate appointed International Expert in Environmental Sociology for the Expo 2015 'Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life' in Milan
- Professor Kevin Middlebrook's radio interview on Mexican union leader's arrest on charges of embezzlement
- Kate Quinn's new book is out: Black Power in the Caribbean
- Leverhulme Trust International Network award: The Inter-American Human Rights System: Assessing its Development and Impact
- Post-doctoral Fellowships at UCL-IA
- UCL-IA launches Inter-American Human Rights Network website
- Call for papers: 1st Postgraduate Americas Conference: Power and Change in the Americas in the Modern Era
- London Arts and Humanities Partnership (LAHP) AHRC doctoral training programme - applications for 2015/16 open on 1st December 2014
- UCL-IA's Visiting Fellow Manuel Olle Sese, guest speaker at international human rights seminar in Quito
- Success of latest Graduate Open Day
- Recent UCL-IA Graduate Dr Verena Brähler gives interview on extortion in Guatemala
- Santander Universities Scholarship Awards Announced
- UCL-IA PhD student appointed EHS ambassador at UCL
- Dr Nick Witham appointed to new UCL-IA US Political History lectureship
- BAAS Peter Parish Prize 2015 awarded to UCL-IA's James Hillyer
- UCL-IA PhD student Lupita Valdez panellist at Parliament discussion on human rights in Mexico
- Funding opportunities for Master's degrees at UCL-Institute of the Americas
- UCL-IA Visiting Fellow Juan-Pablo Scarfi interviewed by Argentine newspaper 'Clarin'
- UCL-IA Juan Grigera on radio program on Brazilian slavery
- Funding Opportunity: European Commission Individual Fellowships
- UCL-IA Associate Fellow Elizabeth Dore radio interviews on Cuba
- US Studies research funding success
- Success of 'Freedom of Expression...in Mexico...Carmen Aristegui' discussion at UCL-IA
- Virtual Open Day for Master's Degrees at UCL- Institute of the Americas on May 28 2015, 1-3 pm
- New modules on offer for Master's degrees for 2015/16
- Dr Néstor Castañeda appointed to new UCL-IA Latin American Political Economy lectureship
- What's new at UCL-IA?
- Success of international seminar on Chile and the Inter American Human Rights System
- Junior Research Fellowships - UCL Institute of Advanced Studies
- UCL-IA's Peter Low publishes book on Colombian Spanish
UCL Americas - our US politics specialist Iwan Morgan predicts Obama victory in 2012...
1 November 2012
... with significant repercussions for 2016 election. Dukascopy TV continues to countdown to the US election with an interview with US politics expert Professor Iwan Morgan. He tells Peter Lovegrove his predictions and why Republicans are unlikely to be conciliatory mood if results do not go their way.