Institute of the Americas
- Funding opportunities for Master's degrees at UCL-Institute of the Americas
- Research funding opportunity: the Frederick Bonnart-Braunthal Scholarship
- UCL-IA PhD student Lupita Valdez as panel member at Parliament discussion on Human Rights
- Dr Nick Witham appointed to new UCL-IA US Political History lectureship
- Job advertisement: Latin American Political Economy/Economic Development Lectureship
Tweets by @UCLAmericas
Caribbean Postgraduate Network
Postgraduate students located in discipline-based departments often find they are the sole scholar within their department working on the Caribbean. The Caribbean Postgraduate Network seeks to bring together students who share a common interest in the Caribbean to share their work with regional specialists in a friendly and informal setting.
The network holds an annual workshop in May combining postgraduate papers with research training geared to the particularities of undertaking research on and in the Caribbean. The network is open to any postgraduate students from academic institutions around the world who are researching any aspect of the wider Caribbean and its diasporas.