Institute of the Americas
- Various post-doctoral fellowship schemes at UCL-Institute of the Americas - calls now open
- UCL-IA's Dr Paulo Drinot awarded British Academy Newton Mobility Grant
- UCL Research Catalyst Awards by Santander Universities - call now open
- UCL-IA's Dr Althea Legal-Miller awarded prestigious AHRC fellowship
- Newton Advanced Fellowships - 2015 call now open
- Newton Mobility Grants - 2015 call now open
- New modules for 2015/16
Tweets by @UCLAmericas
What do the tiny island states of the Caribbean have in common with Latin American giants such as Argentina and Brazil? How can we explain the existence of English, French and Dutch speaking territories on the South and Central American mainland? Is Cuba Latin American or Caribbean?
Just some of the questions provoked by a comparative and regional study of the Caribbean and Latin America offered by the MA in Caribbean and Latin American Studies. > More
Westminster in the Caribbean: History, Legacies, Challenges
The Westminster in the Caribbean network seeks to
address the urgent need for an expanded and updated analysis of the experience
of Westminster in the Caribbean.