Institute of the Americas
- Job vacancy at UCL-Institute of the Americas: Teaching Fellow in Latin American Economics
- CfP - Rethinking the proceso: The Argentine Dictatorship (1976-1983) in Perspective - March 24, 2016, UCL Institute of the Americas
- CfP - What to Learn from International Human Rights Systems?
- CfP - Ideas and Transformations in the Americas - April 2016, UCL Institute of the Americas
- Various post-doctoral fellowship schemes at UCL-Institute of the Americas - calls now open
- New modules for 2015/16
Tweets by @UCLAmericas
Book launch: Medicine and Public Health in Latin America: A History (Cambridge University Press, 2014). By Marcos Cueto and Steven Palmer
Starts: Oct 5, 2015 5:30:00 PM
IHR Latin American History Seminar Series: Lost in Translation?: Brazil, AIDS, Antiretrovirals and Global Health
Starts: Oct 6, 2015 5:30:00 PM
Starts: Oct 7, 2015 5:30:00 PM
Starts: Oct 8, 2015 6:00:00 PM
Starts: Oct 12, 2015 6:30:00 PM
What do the tiny island states of the Caribbean have in common with Latin American giants such as Argentina and Brazil? How can we explain the existence of English, French and Dutch speaking territories on the South and Central American mainland? Is Cuba Latin American or Caribbean?
Just some of the questions provoked by a comparative and regional study of the Caribbean and Latin America offered by the MA in Caribbean and Latin American Studies. > More
Westminster in the Caribbean: History, Legacies, Challenges
The Westminster in the Caribbean network seeks to
address the urgent need for an expanded and updated analysis of the experience
of Westminster in the Caribbean.