The Rockefeller site has the following facilities:
- Two Leica SP8 microscopes: the SP8vis, and the MP_opo which has multi-photon capabilities. Both have Field of View scanners (FOV), which allow a 22mm field of view at normal scan rates. They also have resonant scanners for 8KHZ imaging: 30 frames per second at 512 x 512 pixel size.
- FRET, photo-activation of advanced fluorescent proteins and FLIP
- FLIM is now available on one of the multi-photon confocals
- Addition of three simple, single-channel, multi-laser confocals
- Four terabyte central file server: access your data from any site within UCL
For more information, please visit the Cell & Developmental Biology Confocal Imaging website