You should apply online for UCL accommodation as soon as you have accepted an offer to study at UCL, and no later than 30 June in your year of study.
You should apply online for UCL accommodation as soon as you have accepted an offer to study at UCL
Step 1 - Check your eligibility
You are eligible if you are:
- You are a single international first year postgraduate student studying for one of the following qualifications: a full-time Master's programme, Postgraduate Diploma, or a MPhil/PhD.
- You have firmly accepted an offer to study at UCL by 30 June in the year of study.
- You have not previously lived in London whilst studying at a Higher Education Institution (University)
- You do not hold UK/EU fee status
- You submit your application by 30 June in the year of study
Step 2 - Choose preferences
UCL requires you to select the given factors which are most important to you. These include:
- whether halls are catered or self-catered
- whether rooms are single or ensuite
Your preferences will be taken into account when rooms are allocated, but due to the large number of applications, we cannot guarantee they will all be met. Postgraduates can state a preference for a particular UCL hall.
Step 4 - Relax
Not all allocations will be generated at once and due to the current situation there is a slight delay in offers being sent out, so we kindly ask you to bear with us and be patient.
Step 5 - Accept
Failure to do so will result in the offer being withdrawn.
Please make sure your email address is correct, and that you check your inbox regularly including Spam or Junk folders.