We offer free legal advice, casework and assistance on social welfare issues for patients of the Liberty Bridge Road GP Practice and other members of the local community,
We can help with the following kinds of issues:
- Welfare benefits: form filling, ESA, PIP, Housing Benefit, appeals, mandatory reconsiderations, representation at tribunals.
- Housing: disrepair, issues with landlords & tenancies, evictions & homelessness
- Community Care: getting support or accomodation from social services for a child, young person, family or vulnerable adult.
- Education: getting support for children with Special Educational Needs, EHC plan issues and school exclusions.
- Family: divorce, disputes involving children, domestic violence.
We may be able to help with other problems not listed here, please feel free to ask.
To contact us or to make an enquiry please visit our enquiry page.