Information about temporary changes to the regulations due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
This page was last updated on 6 May 2021.
Latest policy decisions:
Decisions made by EACP will be published here regularly.
New Student FAQs page:
Frequently Asked Questions on Covid mitigation, Extenuating circumstances and online exams can now be found in a single location on the Exams and Assessments website.
Covid Mitigation for 2020-21 Assessments:
UCL Education Committee’s approved ‘no detriment’ package for this academic year:
- COVID Mitigation for 2020-21 Assessments
- Staff-facing version with additional notes for departments and faculties (password required)
- Student FAQs - Exams and Assessments 2020-21
- Extended Classification Borderline 2020/21
- No Detriment Classification for 2019/20 Assessments
- Which ‘no detriment’ Classification Applies When?
- Enhanced Extenuating Circumstances Procedure 2020-21
- Technical Failures in Online Exams
- Technical Issues and Extenuating Circumstances
2019-20 regulatory changes
- Covid-19 Extenuating Circumstances Procedure for 2019-20 (available from email@example.com)
- Exceptional amendments to Academic Regulations for 2019-20 assessments
- Operation of alternative assessments, Third Term and Late Summer Assessments 2020