Outreach and Public Engagement, 3DMPact Apps
The 3DIMPact research is active in Knowledge Transfer, Outreach and Public Engagement and has participated in a number of events. Outputs are disseminated by VR and AR apps.
- 3DIMPAct was involved in showing #3Dselfies at the UCL Digifest (2014)
- Geobusiness (2014-2015)/ 2016
- SPARK Engineering festival at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park (2015) to outreach to the East London Community. We have published two VR apps (Download them below).
- Showcase at the First UK Robotics week and the Institute of Making Festival of Stuff (2016)
- Widening Participation /BASc Summer School 2016 (Bachelor of Arts and Sciences)