To achieve the main objectives of this principal theme we have set out a high-level implementation plan that includes the following:
- Launch a new Education Strategy that will focus attention on achieving our UCL 2034 goals for research-based education
- Fully embed Connected Curriculum across UCL to increase students’ participation in, and learning through, research and enquiry
- Expand our ChangeMakers programme to offer more opportunities for students to collaborate with staff on innovative projects and become UCL agents of change
- Explore ways of reforming the UCL timetabling process to improve our use of learning spaces
- Launch a new student centre to offer new learning spaces, enquiry services and student facilities.