To achieve the main objectives of this principal theme we have set out a high-level implementation plan that includes the following:
- Develop opportunities for voluntary work and public engagement on the new UCL East campus
- Review our public engagement strategy to promote greater interaction with UCL friends, alumni and the wider community
- Strengthen our interactions with schools through the partnerships work of the Institute of Education and the development of a new strategy for London
- Develop a Lifelong Learning programme of short courses for career progression and personal development as part of our Education Strategy
- Launch an international summer school for undergraduates that offers a wide-ranging programme of modules across UCL disciplines and the opportunity to sample life as a student within the capital
- Deliver a major new UCL philanthropic campaign.