Objectives relating to this principal theme:
- build multi-faceted, long-term strategic alliances and engage effectively with all the key agencies in London, ensuring that we are well connected to UCLPartners and the NHS, business and industry (including SMEs), local government, schools and school partnerships, the Mayor’s office and GLA, the cultural and heritage sectors and non-profit organisations
- use our global standing, reputation and international partnerships to help attract inward investment to London
- take advantage of our location in London to develop more ambitious engagement with UK and other national governments to embed our expertise into policy development
- work in partnership with the GLA, London Legacy Development Corporation, the cultural and heritage sector, and with other HEI (including international) partners and the local community, in the creation of an innovative education and cultural hub on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
- build on our current activities to enhance creation of societal and economic value from our research and innovation and contribute to the intellectual life of London
- be open, honest, transparent, ethical, professional and generous in our approach to partnership working, such that we develop a reputation for being an outstanding and reliable partner
- develop and maintain high-profile, successful partnerships with other UK HEIs, particularly those in London and south-east England.