Objectives relating to this key enabler:
- invest in high-quality learning resources for students on campus and studying elsewhere, on placements or on distance learning programmes
- invest in infrastructure and staff time to support a strategic enhancement of our use of technology to support learning, with a primary focus on students on campus
- provide high-quality student services that support health and wellbeing, enable students to focus on their studies and so maximise completion rates and achievement
- enhance our high-quality career development support for all students and recent graduates
- invest in residential accommodation so that UCL can continue to guarantee affordable accommodation to first year undergraduates and provide suitable accommodation to postgraduate students
- ensure that we have high-quality excellent spaces for learning and teaching and extracurricular activity, and sufficient capacity to accommodate increases in student numbers.