These are some recent things I have written:
- (2011) The Collective Image: A publicity constraint on pictorial representation. MPhil Stud Dissertation, University College London.
- (2010) 'Explaining the Ugly: Disharmony and Unrestrained Cognition in Kant', Esthetica. (online journal)
- (2009) 'De Kunstenaar als Rebel.' In: J. van der Velden (ed.) Anti Cult. pp. 39-42.
- (2008) 'De Keerzijde van Liefde', Cimedart, no. 38(3).
- 'Non-conceptualised' depiction. British Society of Aesthetics annual Conference. The Queen's College, Oxford University, 2012.
- Researching the Self. St. John's College, Oxford University, 2012.
- Seeing what another would. Utrecht University, 2011.
- Representing the Trinity. University of Ghent, 2011.
- Truly political? A psychoanalytic approach to engaged art. Working Through Psychoanalysis Conference, University of Leeds, 2010.
- How to look at psychoanalysis: Adorno's Freud and the double hold of mass culture. University College London, 2010.
These are some recent talks I have given: