Some Recent Working Papers
- Richard Blundell, Michael Graber and Magne Mogstad "Labor Income Dynamics and the Insurance from Taxes, Transfers, and the Family", IFS Working Paper W14/01, January 2014, link to paper,
- Richard Blundell, Monica Costa-Dias, Costas Meghir and Jonathan Shaw "Female Labour Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform", NBER Working Paper No.19007, May 2013, link to paper,
- Richard Blundell, Luigi Pistaferri and Itay Saporta-Eksten "Consumption Inequality and Family Labor Supply", NBER Working Paper No. 18445, revised November 2014, link to paper
- Richard Blundell, Marco Francesconi and Wilbert van der Klaauw "Anatomy of Welfare Reform Evaluation: Announcement and Implementation Effects", October 2011, IZA Discussion Paper 6051, link to paper
- Richard Blundell, Dennis Kristensen and Rosa Matzkin, "Bounding Quantile Demand Functions using Revealed Preference Inequalities", May 2011, Cemmap Discussion Paper, UCL-IFS, revised March 2012. Forthcoming Journal of Econometrics. link to paper
- Richard Blundell and Rosa Matzkin, "Conditions for the existence of control functions in nonseparable simultaneous equations models," October 2010, Revised June 2013, CeMMAP working papers CWP28/10, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies. Forthcoming Quantitative Economics. link to paper
- James Banks, Richard Blundell, Zoe Oldfield, and James P Smith, "House Price Volatility and the Housing Ladder," IZA Discussion Papers 5173, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).