I do research on:
- The origin of life and the nature of the last universal common ancestor of all life (LUCA)
- The divergence of archaea and bacteria
- The origin and early evolution of eukaryotes, and the first and last eukaryotic common ancestors (FECA and LECA).
- I did a BSc by research in Chemistry at the Universidad Central de Venezuela (UCV).
- I then pursued an MSc by research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, also at UCV.
- I followed with an MRes in mathematical biology at CoMPLEX, in University College London (UCL).
- I am now in the final year of my PhD in evolutionary biology, also at UCL. I work with Nick Lane and Andrew Pomiankowski, at UCL's Department of Genetics, Evolution and Environment (GEE).
Please email me at email@example.com