Available PhD projects
This page lists titles of projects that I am highly interested in and I would be keen to research collaborating with a PhD student. Please contact me directly if you are interested on any of those to discuss or even arrange for a meeting. My contact details can be found here.
Of course this list is not exhaustive; if you have something else in mind and you are interested in working with me I would be more than happy to discuss.
- New approaches for inference from models with many nuisance parameters.
- The bias of functional estimators.
- Estimation and inference of generalized linear models from massive data sets.
- Improved estimation for generalized linear mixed effects models.
- Models with flexible dependence for financial time series.
- Spatio-temporal models for econometric fractions and percentages.
- Model-based image segmentation with covariates.
- Automatic identification of cell populations from flow-cytometry data.
- Models for predicting "performance" in Sports.