Dr Marcello Seri
Department of Mathematics
University College London
Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT (UK)
E-Mail: m.seri (at) ucl.ac.uk
Office: Room 602
Mathematical Physics, Quantum Chaos and Number Theory.
- Spectral theory for discrete operators
- Spectral theory for Laplace-Beltrami operators on Riemannian and sub-Riemannian manifolds
- Spectral theory for magnetic operators and Ahronov-Bohm effect
- Spectral theory for non-self-adjoint operators
- Ergodic theory of extended (random) dynamical systems
Resonances for a two-center Coulombic Schroedinger operator.
For more informations check my PhD Thesis on the Publications page