Past, current and upcoming events:
My (more or less) long term whereabouts
- 09/2010 -
- Teaching fellow at the Department of Mathematics, University College London (United Kingdom).
- 04/2011 - 09/2011
- Visiting position at the Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik, in Bonn (Germany).
- 01/2009 - 08/2010
- Marie-Curie fellowship, at the Queen Mary University of London (United Kingdom).
- 01/2008 - 12/2008
- Postdoc fellowship at the Max-Planck-Institut für Mathematik, in Bonn (Germany).
- 01/2004 - 12/2007
- FPU scolarship at the Algebra Department, in the University of Granada (Spain).
My future plans
Nothing planned for now.
Some events I have recently been at
- 06/06/2012 - 08/06/2012
1st Joint Conference of the Belgian, Royal Spanish and Luxembourg Mathematical Societies, University of Liège (Belgium).
- 16/04/2012 - 19/04/2012
2012 British Mathematical Colloquium, University of Kent, Canterbury (UK).
- 03/04/2012 - 06/04/2012
Physics of Sports, Ecole Polytechnique, Paris (France).
- 05/09/2011 - 09/09/2011
Congreso de Jóvenes Investigadores RSME, Universidad de Valladolid, campus "Duques de Soria", Soria (Spain) .
- 01/08/2011 - 05/08/2011
Jairo Charris Seminar 2011: Categories, Geometry and Physics Universidad Sergio Arboleda, Santa Marta (Colombia).
- 22/03/2011 - 25/03/2011
Noncommutative geometry and arithmetic JAMI conference 2011 at Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland (USA).
- 12/04/2010 - 16/04/2010
Noncommutative geometry and applications to number theory workshop at Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio (USA).
- 15/03/2010 - 18/03/2010
Low dimensional topology and number theory II at University of Tokyo (Japan).
Talk at the London Number Theory Seminar at Imperial College, University of London (UK).
- 23/11/2009 - 25/11/2009
Focused workshop on F1-geometry at the University of Granada (Spain).
Talk at the Pure Maths Seminar in the University of Kent, Canterbury (UK).
- 05/10/2009 - 09/10/2009
Frobenius lifts workshop at the Lorenz Center, Leiden (The Netherlands).
- 06/09/2009 - 20/09/2009
Visit and minicourse at the Departamento de Álgebra, Universidad de Granada, Granada (Spain).
- 05/10/2009 - 09/10/2009
Short visit and seminar talk at the Number Theory Seminar, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona (Spain).
LMS meeting at Swansea University, Swansea (Wales)
- 04/05/2009 - 13/05/2009
Seventh anual Spring Institute on Noncommutative Geometry and Operator Algebras: Geometry over F1, Noncommutative Geometry and Zeta, at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee (USA).
- 21/04/2009 - 24/04/2009
Visit and invited talk at the Quantum Groups seminar at Chalmers University in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- 27/11/2008 - 29/11/2008
Franco-British "alliance" workshop and Conference in honour of Jacques Alev's 60th birthday, Reims (France).
- 24/09/2008 - 27/09/2008
Workshop on Noncommutative Geometry in honour of the 60th birthday of Joachim Cuntz, Muenster (Germany).
- 22/07/2008 - 26/07/2008
Noncommutative Structures on Mathematics and Physics Satellite Conference to the Fifth European Congress of Mathematics, Brussels (Belgium).
- 15/05/2008 - 18/05/2008
- Noncommutative Geometry and Geometry over the field with one element at Vanderbilt University, Tennessee, USA.
- 05/05/2008 - 14/05/2008
- Sixth Annual Spring Institute on Noncommutative Geometry and Operator Algebras at Vanderbilt University, Tennessee, USA.
- 07/04/2008 - 11/04/2008
- Spring School in Field Theory, String Theory and Gromov Witten Invariants, at the Max Planck Institute for Mathematics (Bonn).
- 18/09/2007 - 22/09/2007
- International Conference on Noncommutative Rings and Geometry in honour of Freddy Van Oystaeyen on the occasion of his 60th birthday, in Almeria (Spain)
- 27/08/2007 - 09/09/2007
- Socrates Intensive Program "Geometric and Algebraic Methods with Applications in Physics", in Antwerp (Belgium)
- 15/08/2007 - 24/08/2007
- XII International Conference on
Representations of Algebras and Workshop, in Toruń (Poland).
- 14/06/2007 - 16/06/2007
- International Colloquium on Integrable Systems and Quantum symmetries, in Prague (Czech Republic).
- 8/06/2007 - 13/06/2007
- Advanced Summer School on Integrable Systems and Quantum Symmetries at the Czech Technical University, in Prague (Czech Republic).
- 28/03/2007 - 06/04/2007
- Non Commutative Geometry
Conference in honor of Alain Connes, in Paris (France).