- A number of publications are in progress and under peer review
- Please watch here for updates
Lack of allelic association between markers at the DRD2 and ANKK1 gene loci with the alcohol-dependence syndrome and criminal activity.
- Kasiakogia-Worlley, K and McQuillin, A and Lydall, GJ and Patel, S and Kottalgi, G and Gunwardena, P and Cherian, R and Rao, H and Hillman, A and Gobikrishnan, N and Douglas, E and Qureshi, SY and Jauhar, S and Ball, D and O'Kane, A and Owens, L and Dedman, A and Sharp, SI and Kandaswamy, R and Guerrini, I and Thomson, AD and Smith, I and Dar, K and Morgan, MY and Gurling, HM (2011). Psychiatr Genet 10.1097/YPG.0b013e3283458a68.
Analysis of genetic deletions and duplications in the University College London bipolar disorder case control sample
McQuillin, A and Bass, N and Anjorin, A and Lawrence, J and Kandaswamy, R and Lydall, G and Moran, J and Sklar, P and Purcell, S and Gurling, H (2011) Analysis of genetic deletions and duplications in the University College London bipolar disorder case control sample. EUR J HUM GENET , 19 (5) 588 - 592. 10.1038/ejhg.2010.221.
- Connectivity Genes in comorbid alcholism and bipolar disorder. G Lydall1, NJ Bass1, A McQuillin1, M Robinson1, J Lawrence1, A Anjorin1, R Kandaswamy1, A Pereira1, I Guerrini1, D Curtis2, Anna E Vine2, P Sklar,,3,4,5,6, EM Scolnick6, SM Purcell3,4,5,6, HM D Gurling1. (World Congress of Psychiatric Genetics, San Diego, California, November 2009.)
- Searching for Alcoholism Genes: UK-COGA provisional findings. G Lydall, K Worlley, S Jauhar, A O'Kane, A McQuillin, H Rao, A Anjorin, I Guerrini, D Curtis, P Sklar, SM Purcell, H Gurling. (European Psychiatric Association conference, Munich, February 2010)
- Alcoholism genome wide association study in bipolar disorder. (World Congress of Psychiatric Genetics, Osaka, Japan, November 2008)
- Genome-wide association study of bipolar alcoholism: RCPsych Academic Faculty meeting, Keele, February 2010.
- Bipolar alcoholism: genetic and clinical aspects. Scottish Addictions Faculty annual meeting, Crieff, Scotland. February 2009.
Page updated 1 May 2011.