- Getting Here
- About UCLIC
- Studying at UCLIC
- News, Events and Seminars
- ICRI Connected Cities
- Staff Intranet
Welcome to UCLIC!
All course materials are now provided via Moodle, our Virtual Learning Environment (you'll be able to log in once you have enrolled).
In addition, here is the reading list for new students.
Here is information about the Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors Careers Day. We normally make arrangements for as many HCI‐E students as possible to attend the careers day, with travel provided and registration fee paid.
We find the following links useful for reference:
- Usability news – for discussion, jobs and news
- HCI Bibliography – for a pretty thorough bibliography of the area.
- Gary Perlman's resources page
- Jacob Nielsen's web pages on web usability
- The Interaction Design website to accompany the Preece, Rogers & Sharp book
- The ACM Digital Library, including many relevant publications – you get free access to this as a UCL student.
Organisations that you may wish to join:
- British HCI Group
- Institute of Ergonomics and Human Factors
- Usability Professionals Association (USA and UK)
We are very pleased to announce that Orange Labs are to sponsor a prize for Best Dissertation in HCI and Ergonomics. The prize shall be given to students on the MSc HCI-E programme for producing an outstanding dissertation that describes innovative work in the area of HCI and Ergonomics. The prize will be awarded based on academic merit along with input from Orange, and comes with a cash reward. Winning students will be invited to attend a prize giving ceremony at the UCLIC Project Day on February 1st 2012 and will be given the opportunity to give a presentation about their work to current students at this event.
Page last modified on 18 jun 14 14:07 by Romy Beattie