- Getting Here
- About UCLIC
- Studying at UCLIC
- News, Events and Seminars
- ICRI Connected Cities
- Staff Intranet
The aim of these courses is to learn, through information, demonstration, exploration and application, a scientific human‐centred approach to the design and evaluation of a wide range of interactive systems and products, and their contexts of use.
- Master of Science (MSc) – 8 modules and a Summer research project -Runs for 12 months from September.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PgDip) – 8 modules only (same as MSc course) -Runs for 9 months from September.
- Postgraduate Certificate (PgCert) – 4 modules out of 8 chosen from the diploma course.
Each module description provides more information about the skills and professional development offered by that module.
Furthermore, professionals may not feel it worthwhile doing the Masters project when they are already practitioners. However, it is possible to upgrade from the PGCert to the PGDip or MSc, or from the PGDip to the MSc.
For more information about eligibility requirements, how to apply, fees, and key deadlines is available on the Faculty of Brain Science pages (a parent department).
- What is involved studying Human-Computer Interaction with Ergonomics (HCI-E)
- How could you study HCI-E courses on a part-time mode of attencance
- Information about possible graduate careers
Page last modified on 19 aug 13 13:54 by Romy Beattie