Using the PHP code extracts allows Academic Staff Profiles to be displayed in a number of different styles including the tabbed format shown below - the data is provided dynamically from the IRIS application, while maintaning the consistent look and feel of your site.
Miss Xenia Karekla
Telephone:020 7679 7224/ ext. 31582
Address:302 University College London,
Chadwick Building, Gower Street,
Appointments:Research Assistant, Dept of Civil, Environ & Geomatic Eng, Faculty of Engineering Science
- RELEASE (Rehabilitative Elegant Locomotion with Exoskeleton and Active Support for Exercise)
- Sustainable Bus Design focused on Improved Accessibility
- WAM (Wearable Assistive Materials)
Displaying 5 most recent publications. For the full list please visit UCL Discovery
- Karekla X,Tyler N (2012) Reduced dwell times resulting from train–platform improvements: the costs and benefits of improving passenger accessibility to metro trains Transportation Planning and Technology. 10.1080/03081060.2012.693267.
- Karekla X,Fujiyama T,Tyler NA (2011) Evaluating accessibility enhancements to public transport including indirect as well as direct beneﬁts Research in Transportation Business & Management, 2, 92 - 100. 10.1016/j.rtbm.2011.06.010.
- Yannis G,Papadimitriou E,Karekla X,Kontodima E (2010) Mobile phone use by young drivers: effects on traffic speed and headways Transportation Planning and Technology, 33(4), 385 - 394. 10.1080/03081060.2010.494030.
- Karekla X,Tyler N Sustainable Bus Design focused on Improved Accessibility.
- Karekla X,Fujiyama T,Tyler NA Evaluating Accessibility Enhancements to Public Transport Including Indirect as well as Direct Benefits Research in Transportation Business & Management.
- 2009: Master of Science/Diploma of Imperial College, Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine
- 2008: Bachelor of Science, National Technical University of Athens
- Locomotive support
- Public Transport