Using the PHP code extracts allows Academic Staff Profiles to be displayed in a number of different styles including the tabbed format shown below - the data is provided dynamically from the IRIS application, while maintaning the consistent look and feel of your site.
Dr James Paskins
Address:2, Taviton Street,
Appointments:Grand Challenges Sustainable Cities and London Agenda, VP: Research, Office of the President & Provost
- Children's Activities, Perceptions and Behaviour in the Local Environment (CAPABLE)
- Reducing Children's Car Use
Displaying 12 most recent publications. For the full list please visit UCL Discovery
- Goodman A,Mackett RL,Paskins J (2012) Testing the activitystat hypothesis: Authors' response. Prev Med, 54(2), 178 - 179. 10.1016/j.ypmed.2011.12.010.
- Goodman A,Paskins J,Mackett R L (2012) Day length effects on children’s physical activity and participation in play, sports and active travel Journal of Physical Activity and Health, 9, 1105 - 1116.
- Paskins JO,Bell S,Croxford B,Haklay M,Julier S (2012) Crossing disciplines to address urban sustainability Sustainability: the journal of record, 5(1), 34 - 37. 10.1089/SUS.2012.9991.
- Goodman A,Paskins J,Mackett R (2011) DAY LENGTH AND WEATHER EFFECTS ON CHILDREN'S PHYSICAL ACTIVITY AND PARTICIPATION IN PLAY, SPORTS AND ACTIVE TRAVEL J EPIDEMIOL COMMUN H, 65. 10.1136/jech.2011.143586.18.
- Goodman A,Mackett RL,Paskins J (2011) Activity compensation and activity synergy in British 8-13 year olds. Prev Med, 53(4-5), 293 - 298. 10.1016/j.ypmed.2011.07.019.
- Paskins J,Bell SJ,Croxford B,Haklay M,Julier S (2010) Crossing Disciplines to Address Urban Sustainability.
- Brown B,Mackett R,Gong Y,Kitazawa K,Paskins J (2008) Gender differences in children's pathways to independent mobility CHILD GEOGR, 6(4), 385 - 401. 10.1080/14733280802338080.
- Mackett RL,Paskins J (2008) Children’s Physical Activity: The Contribution of Playing and Walking Children and Society, 22(5), 345 - 357. 10.1111/j.1099-0860.2007.00113.x.
- Mackett RL,Lucas L,Paskins J,Turbin J (2005) The therapeutic value of children's everyday travel Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 39, 205 - 219. 10.1016/j.tra.2004.09.003.
- Paskins JO (2005) Are differences in children's travel reflected in their cognitive maps?, 49 - 62.
- Edmunds LD,Mackett RL,Paskins J,Turbin J,Lucas L,McCarthy M (2003) Does body status make a difference to physical activity patterns in two age groups?.
- Mackett R,Turbin J,Lucas L,Paskins J,McCarthy M,Edmunds L (2002) Health benefits of travel to school: evidence from a study of children’s car use European Journal of Public Health, 12(4 Suppl), 77. 10.1093/eurpub/12.suppl_1.35.
- 2012: Doctor of Philosophy, University College London
- 2000: Bachelor of Science (Honours), University of Westminster
- 1996: Bachelor of Science (Honours), University of Birmingham