Using the PHP code extracts allows Academic Staff Profiles to be displayed in a number of different styles including the tabbed format shown below - the data is provided dynamically from the IRIS application, while maintaning the consistent look and feel of your site.
Mrs Belinda Brown
Appointments:Honorary Research Associate, Dept of Civil, Environ & Geomatic Eng, Faculty of Engineering Science
- Children's activities, perceptions and behaviour in the local environment
- Exploring car use, car-free lifestyles and car club participation in the East Dulwich area
- London Economic Competitiveness, Social Cohesion and the Policy Environment
- Scanning study on transport, physical activity and health
- Transport, Physical Activity and Health
Displaying 10 most recent publications. For the full list please visit UCL Discovery
- Brown B (2012) Exploring car use, car-free lifestyles and car club participation in the East Dulwich area., 1 - 42.
- Mackett RL,Brown B (2011) Transport, Physical Activity and Health: Present knowledge and the way ahead.
- BROWN B,Mackett RL,Gong Y,Kitazawa K,Paskins J (2008) Gender differences in children's pathways to independent mobility. Children's Geographies, 6(4), 385 - 401. 10.1080/14733280802338080.
- Brown B,Mackett RL,Gong Y,Kitazawa K,Paskins J (2007) Children’s independent movement in the local environment Built Environment, 33, 454 - 468.
- Brown B (2006) Resoloving the conflict between the family and the meritocracy.
- Brown B (2006) Polish mutual aid.
- BROWN B,Dench G (2004) Valuing informal care: what the mothers of young children want.
- Brown B,Trust H,Warsaw OSS,Poland (2003) The private revolution, 1 - 163.
- Brown B,Mackett RL Gender differences in social network formation and how these affect boys’ and girls’ pathways to independent mobility.
- BROWN B The importance of children's social networks and what shapes them..
- 1996: Master of Arts, Central European University
- 1991: Bachelor of Arts (Honours), London School of Economics and Political Science