Using the PHP code extracts allows Academic Staff Profiles to be displayed in a number of different styles including the tabbed format shown below - the data is provided dynamically from the IRIS application, while maintaning the consistent look and feel of your site.
Dr Anja Heilmann
Appointments:Research Assistant, Epidemiology & Public Health, Institute of Epidemiology & Health
I have recently completed my PhD, looking at the contribution of neighbourhoods and schools to children's social and cognitive development.
- Dental Public Health
- Early Child Development
- Neighbourhoods and health
Displaying 4 most recent publications. For the full list please visit UCL Discovery
- Heilmann A,Kelly Y,Stafford M,Watt RG (2013) OP57 The Contribution of Neighbourhoods and Schools to Cognitive Test Performance at Age Seven - Findings from the UK Millennium Cohort Study Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 67, A28. 10.1136/jech-2013-203126.57.
- Heilmann A (2013) Neighbourhoods and children’s social and cognitive development – pathways of effects.
- Scheiwe A,Hardy R,Watt RG (2010) Four-year follow-up of a randomized controlled trial of a social support intervention on infant feeding practices MATERN CHILD NUTR, 6(4), 328 - 337. 10.1111/j.1740-8709.2009.00231.x.
- Scheiwe A,Kelly Y,Stafford M,Watt R A good place for bringing up children? Mother's neighbourhood perceptions and children's behavioural development in the Millennium Cohort Study. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health, 65(Suppl 2), A6 - A7.
- 2013: Doctor of Philosophy, University College London
- 2008: Master of Science, University College London