The UCL East programme regularly holds public consultation road shows to present the different design stages of UCL East, engage with local communities in Bloomsbury and Stratford, and gather feedback.
The next exhibition, which will be held between 14-21 March, brings together plans for Marshgate 1 and Pool Street West sites
for the first phase of UCL East. Together they will feature a range of
uses, including academic, retail, community and engagement uses as well as
March exhibition dates:
Please join us at the next round of exhibitions to see the detailed plans for the first two buildings of UCL East, view a physical model, meet the project teams and share your feedback.
- Wednesday 14 March, 6:15pm – 9pm (Chobham Academy Stall at Your Neighbourhood Talks event. 40 Cheering Lane, E20 1BD)
- Friday 16 March, 3pm – 7pm (Stratford Library 3 The Grove, E15 1EL)
- Saturday 17 March, 11am –3pm (The Podium I Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park 5 Thornton Street, E20 2AD)
- Tuesday 20 March, 11am – 3pm (UCL Bloomsbury | Main Quad Gower Street, WC1E 6BT)
- Wednesday 21 March, 11am – 3pm (UCL Bloomsbury | Main Quad Gower Street, WC1E 6BT)
For questions or information on the public consultation, please contact the Soundings team via UCLEast@soundingsoffice.com or on 020 7729 1705.
To stay updated on public and
community engagement in UCL East, sign up for UCL Culture's newsletter by
- Masterplan public consultation (2015-16)
- Pool Street West Stage 1 public consultation (May 2017)
- Pool Street West and Marshgate 1 public consultation (October 2017)
For any other questions or to let us know you would like to receive future updates please contact the UCL East consultation team at Soundings on:
Phone: 020 7729 1705