Teaching and Learning Portal
- News and features
- UCL's teaching and learning priorities
- Institutional Learning and Teaching Strategy
- E-Learning Strategy
- Departmental Learning and Teaching Strategies
- Quality management and enhancement
- Global university
- Teaching and learning methods
- Tools and technologies
- Case studies
- Training and development
- Awards and funding
- Useful information
- Site map
"I would thoroughly recommend this programme to others as it has taught me many skills."
Vishaal Virani, fourth year medical student
- Volunteering Services Unit: Find out about volunteering opportunities at UCL
- Skills Development Programme: Volunteering information for graduate students
- Innovations Programme: For students who wish to develop ideas for new community action projects
- Skills4Work: A website dedicated to UCL students, helping them to meet employers and gain skills for employment
Aletheia is a second year Philosophy and Economics
student, currently volunteering with Dorcas Befiending Scheme and the
IIED (International Institute for Environment and Development). She
volunteers for about 3 hours per week.
"Volunteering gives you the opportunity to meet wonderful people, and also to work on your personal development - to some extent get to know yourself better."
Page last modified on 09 aug 12 16:43
Tell us about the inspiring teaching and learning taking place in your department: email email@example.com or call 020 7679 5992 (internal extension 45992).