Teaching and Learning Portal
- News and features
- UCL's teaching and learning priorities
- Institutional Learning and Teaching Strategy
- E-Learning Strategy
- Departmental Learning and Teaching Strategies
- Quality management and enhancement
- Teaching and learning methods
- Tools and technologies
- Case studies
- Professional development and qualifications
- Awards and funding
- Vice-Provost (Education & Student Affairs)
"Working with the wider community is a distinctive part of UCL culture."
John Braime, VSU
- Volunteering Services Unit: Find out about volunteering opportunities at UCL
- Skills Development Programme: Volunteering information for graduate students
- Innovations Programme: For students who wish to develop ideas for new community action projects
- Skills4Work: A website dedicated to UCL students, helping them to meet employers and gain skills for employment
Dominc Putt is a first year BSc geography student. He currently volunteers for Arsenal Double Club for around 2 hours every week during the school year.
"It is fanatastic to think that something I say or teach the children could help them throughout life, in their work or sporting activities. As the weeks have progressed it is evident how some of the children have improved both on the field and in the classroom."
Page last modified on 09 aug 12 16:43
Tell us about the inspiring teaching and learning taking place in your department: email email@example.com