Teaching and Learning Portal
- News and features
- UCL's teaching and learning priorities
- Institutional Learning and Teaching Strategy
- E-Learning Strategy
- Departmental Learning and Teaching Strategies
- Quality management and enhancement
- Teaching and learning methods
- Tools and technologies
- Case studies
- Professional development and qualifications
- Awards and funding
- Vice-Provost (Education & Student Affairs)
"My project in particular has allowed me to see how working with children can be extremely rewarding."
Ceri Middleton, third year PhD student Earth Sciences
- Volunteering Services Unit: Find out about volunteering opportunities at UCL
- Skills Development Programme: Volunteering information for graduate students
- Innovations Programme: For students who wish to develop ideas for new community action projects
- Skills4Work: A website dedicated to UCL students, helping them to meet employers and gain skills for employment
Rika is a third year medical student, intercalating in Psychology. She volunteers once or twice a month for the Scrubs and Scalpels project at the UCLU Surgical Society, running workshops about medicine in schools across London.
"The best thing is meeting so many new people and being able to pass on our knowledge of university and the medical course."
Page last modified on 09 aug 12 16:43
Tell us about the inspiring teaching and learning taking place in your department: email firstname.lastname@example.org