Teaching and Learning Portal
- News and features
- UCL's teaching and learning priorities
- Institutional Learning and Teaching Strategy
- E-Learning Strategy
- Departmental Learning and Teaching Strategies
- Quality management and enhancement
- Global university
- Teaching and learning methods
- Tools and technologies
- Case studies
- Professional development and qualifications
- Awards and funding
- Useful information
- Site map
"I would thoroughly recommend this programme to others as it has taught me many skills."
Vishaal Virani, fourth year medical student
- Volunteering Services Unit: Find out about volunteering opportunities at UCL
- Skills Development Programme: Volunteering information for graduate students
- Innovations Programme: For students who wish to develop ideas for new community action projects
- Skills4Work: A website dedicated to UCL students, helping them to meet employers and gain skills for employment
Edwina Akerele has learned about the importance of volunteering and gained some valuable life lessons.
Edwina is a medical student and has been volunteering with the Teddy Bear Clinic, the VSU Party Decorations Team and a number of one-off events.
"As a doctor, there will be times when you need to go that extra mile and work outside your specified duties; volunteering helps you learn how to give up your time someone else."
Page last modified on 09 aug 12 16:44
Tell us about the inspiring teaching and learning taking place in your department: email firstname.lastname@example.org