Teaching and Learning Portal
"If you put some of your own experience into what you teach, you can take the learner on the same journey of discovery that stimulated your career."
Professor Alan Aylward, Dept of Physics and Astronomy
- UCL Learning and Teaching Strategy
- UCL Manifesto for Teaching and Learning
- UCL Assessment Strategy: Guidance for staff
- Academic manual: Compendium of key documents for staff
- Personal tutors: Online handbook
- Key skills website: Online advice for staff and students
- Academic regulations: Registry website
- Key documents for staff: Alphabetical list of online resources
- Online timetable: Search by subject, department or degree
Page last modified on 18 jul 12 17:59
Tell us about the inspiring teaching and learning taking place in your department: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7679 5992 (internal extension 45992).