- Assessment and feedback
- Mark and give feedback on 100 assignments in an hour through peer-marking
- Using peer assessment in Chemical Engineering
- Peer review of virology essays
- Filming role-played mental health consultations for assessment
- Internationalisation of the curriculum and global citizenship
- Key skills and PPD
- Large-group teaching
- Object-based learning
- Peer-assisted learning
- Peer observation of teaching
- Personal tutoring
- Problem-based learning
- Research-based learning
- Small-group teaching
- Teaching administration
Using peer assessment in Chemical Engineering
7 August 2013
The UCL Department of Chemical Engineering's Dr Eva Sorensen discusses her experiences of using peer assessment with fourth-year students.
Eva's PowerPoint presentation slides are available to download beneath the video.
Page last modified on 07 aug 13 15:12
Tell us about the inspiring teaching and learning taking place in your department: email email@example.com.