Teaching and Learning Portal
- News and features
- UCL's teaching and learning priorities
- Teaching and learning methods
- Tools and technologies
- Case studies
- Professional development and qualifications
- Awards and funding
- Vice-Provost (Education & Student Affairs)
"This award has inspired me to experiment with activities outside the normal lecture format."
Dominic Furniss, UCL Interaction Centre
Award winners 2007
Eleven members of staff were recognised for their commitment to excellence in teaching and learning in the first year of the Provost's Teaching Awards scheme.
- Dr Helen Beer, Hebrew and Jewish Studies
- Ms Claire Colomb, Bartlett School of Planning
- Dr Rob Miller, School of Library, Information and Archive Studies (SLAIS)
- Dr Ray Noble, Obstetrics & Gynaecology/Physiology
- Prof Thilo Rehren, Archaeology
- Dr Andrea Sella, Chemistry
- Dr Caroline Selai, Institute of Neurology
- Dr Jennifer Van Heerde, Political Science (School of Public Policy)
A joint award was also made to Charmian Dawson, Professor Elizabeth Shephard and Dr Andrea Townsend Nicholson, for their collective work in the department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology.
Page last modified on 06 dec 11 12:56
Tell us about the inspiring teaching and learning taking place in your department: email email@example.com