Teaching and Learning Portal
- News and features
- UCL's teaching and learning priorities
- Teaching and learning methods
- Tools and technologies
- Case studies
- Professional development and qualifications
- Awards and funding
- Vice-Provost (Education & Student Affairs)
"This award has inspired me to experiment with activities outside the normal lecture format."
Dominic Furniss, UCL Interaction Centre
UCL is committed to providing outstanding, research-led teaching, and to rewarding staff who go the extra mile to achieve this.
Provost’s Teaching Awards
The Provost’s Teaching Awards reward staff across UCL’s ten faculties for displaying leadership and innovation in their teaching.
UCL has a number of grant schemes available to help departments and faculties improve their teaching, learning and assessment methods. These include:
- ERASMUS mobility funding
- Study assistance scheme (SAS)
- E-learning Development Grants (ELDG)
- International Teaching Excellence Bursaries
Page last modified on 18 aug 14 10:47
Tell us about the inspiring teaching and learning taking place in your department: email firstname.lastname@example.org