Staff & Medical Student Team
Left to right: Nadir Chowdhury (previous Target Medicine student and Student Lead, now Friend of Target Medicine), Shirley Cupit , Catherine Phillips, Jayne Kavanagh (Academic Leads).
- Sindhu Naidu is a medical student at UCL . She has been volunteering for Target Medicine since 2010 as both a mentor for college students and also as Events Team Leader, organising events such as Clinical Skills and Meet the Doctor. In 2013 she will continue to be involved as the Student Lead for the Mentoring Scheme.
- Catherine Phillips is a senior Clinical Skills Tutor for UCL Medical School and is also the lead for the Summer School project for Target Medicine. She assists in co-ordinating any Clinical Skills events that take place throughout the year and shares a keen interest in many Widening Participation projects within UCL.
- Jayne Kavanagh is lead of the Medical Ethics and Law Unit at UCL Medical School. She has been running a pre-medicine Summer School at UCL since 2006. Following the 2007 Summer School she encouraged final year medical student, Abdul Salam, to set up a project to support Year 11 & 12 students through the process of applying to medical school. Target Medicine was launched three months later and Jayne continues to be actively involved in the delivery and development of the project.
- Melissa Gardner works as part-time Clinical Teaching Fellow at UCL Medical School and a part-time GP in North London. She has been involved in delivering teaching sessions and mock interviews for Target Medicine since 2007. She continues to be involved with this and is the new Outreach Lead for Target Medicine 2011-2012.
- Jeannine Attreed is the Target Medicine administrator and has a history in project management in deprived areas of Essex. She is the first point of contact for all of the Target Medicine schemes, liaising with students and partner schools, processing applications and collating data for statistical analysis. Jeannine is also the TPDU administrator for the Academic Centre for Medical Education at UCL.
For more information on the Target Medicine team please email: email@example.com
Page last modified on 08 nov 13 13:05