UCL Centre for Systems Engineering
- About Us
- Taught Programme
- Research & PhDs
- Short Courses
- Systems Thinking Workshop
- Systems Thinking Tools for Healthcare
- Project Management Workshop
- How to use Soft Systems Methodology Workshop
- Introduction to Systems Project Management
- Introduction to Systems Engineering
- Developing the Engineering Management Plan for Complex Systems Projects
- An Introduction to Fault Tree Analysis
- Systems Engineering Management
- Space Systems
- Industrial Training
Systems Engineering Management
This course will be particularly relevant to:
Register your interest
The course is run in London on the UCL campus
Each day runs from 09:15 to 17:45 (with an earlier finish on Friday)
Please contact us to discuss pricing
Complex systems include those where the complexity derives from the involvement and interaction of humans, as well as the interaction of technology elements.
Systems thinking and systems engineering
This course begins by developing a sound understanding of what systems are and how to reason about those systems. It then explores the methods and processes used to manage the complexity inherent in the many large system that pervade our world today.
The course uses the UCL Principles of Systems Engineering to frame the exploration of the subject.
This 5 day course is one element of the MSc in Systems Engineering Management that can be taken as a stand-alone course. Further information on the content of the course and the thinking around systems engineering management can be found on the SEM module page.
Page last modified on 23 oct 13 10:52